HOME > Essential Information for Working and Living in Urakawa > Marriage Registration

Marriage Registration

When you marry, you will need to register the marrige.

By law, you are considered married from the day you register.

When marrying a Japanese national, you should register either where your spouse has his or her family register or at your town office.

When the marriage is between two foreign nationals, the marriage should be registered at the town office.